FLARE GAS RECOVERY & HAZARDOUS GAS COMPRESSION: GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE BOTTOM LINE
Emtivac Engineering is an Australian company with 30 years’ experience in Hazardous gas compression applications using Liquid Ring Compressor Technology.
Liquid Ring Compressor Technology has a proven track record in difficult gas compression applications in the Petrochemical and Process Industries. Applications include:
- Flare Gas Recovery Compressors
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer Recovery
- Hydrogen Compression
- Butadiene Gas Compression
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2 wet) Compression
- Methane Drainage (Coal Mines)
- Coal Seam Gas Wellhead Booster Compressor
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Gas Compression
- Sewage Digester Gas Compression
Emtivac’s extensive long term experience in designing, manufacturing and maintaining compressor systems for all the above applications gives us the know how to apply our engineering expertise to ensure a successful result for difficult compression applications.