STANDARD PERFORMANCE FEATURES
The EMTIVAC N2BE range has been Flat Port Plate design, for good efficiency across a wide range of operating vacuum levels and easy maintenance. These pumps can tolerate large volumes of liquid carry over from the process without damage.
The rugged design is ideally suited to the heaviest duty applications in process industries such as Sugar Mills, Paper Mills, Power Station Condenser Evacuation and Vacuum Filters in Mineral Processing.
The flexible Teflon discharge port valve is an important part of the design as it allows efficient operation at a wide range of compression ratios.
The heavy duty reinforced impeller and flexible discharge porting design allow the pump to handle carry over of liquids and soft solids without damage.
The liquid ring design is quiet and low in vibration (> 85 dB (A)) and requires minimal filtration as there is no metal to metal contact in the operation of the pump.
The standard material is cast iron/carbon steel casings with a carbon steel impeller, full and partial 304 or 316SS construction is also available for more corrosive applications.
A choice of connection positions is available (top or side connection)
STANDARD LOW MAINTENANCE FEATURES
The EMTIVAC N2BE range have removable stainless steel shaft sleeves in the gland packing area to prevent shaft damage from packing friction and to greatly simplify maintenance procedures.
Inspection covers are located at each end of the pump to enable internal inspections and clearances to be checked without dismantling the pump or removing pipework.
Removable bearing housings allow for simple on site bearing changes.
STANDARD HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Each pump is performance tested for capacity, absorbed power and vibration levels prior to dispatch.
Bearings fitted are of the highest quality, SKF manufacture.
All pumps have a 24 month warranty against any fault in design, materials or workmanship.
Principle Of Operation
- Gas entering via the suction port is conveyed into impeller casing A-B and trapped in the space between two impeller blades.
- As the impeller rotates-eccentrically to the liquid ring and casing, the volume between the blades increases creating vacuum.
- As the cycle progresses towards the discharge port the volume decreases as the liquid ring creates compression.
- The compression continues until the gas is discharged through the discharge port C-D. A small amount of seal liquid is discharged with the gas and it is necessary to supply make-up continuously.
- The make-up liquid also maintains the liquid ring and absorbs the heat energy of compression.
If you need a liquid ring pump, we stock the very best from Pompetravaini, Italy. With high efficiency during operation, quiet running, adept handling of gas, vapour and entrained liquid and a robust construction holding it all together, our Pompetravaini range should be the sure choice for your industry.
If you require larger Liquid Ring Pumps then we have the Emtivac range of Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps for larger applications up to 70,000m³/h. This robust range of high quality Vacuum Pumps is internally and externally, dimensionally interchangeable with a number of other well-known worldwide brands.