- Vacuum Instruments
- Analogline – Transducers, Display and Control Units
- VCC200 – Capacitance Vacuum Transducer
VCC200 – Capacitance Vacuum Transducer
Absolute Pressure 200 mbar to 0.1 mbar (=hPa), 150 Torr to 0.1 Torr
The VCC200 capacitance vacuum transducer is used for measuring absolute pressure with high accuracy and independent of gas type even below 20 mbar. Due to its durable ceramic sensor it is nearly insensitive to dirt and contamination.
- Excellent accuracy
- High resolution
- Corrosion resistant aluminum oxide ceramic sensor
- Measurement is independent of gas type.
- Resistant to dirt.
- Robust metal housing with protection class IP54.
- Vacuum connection over a stainless steel small flange DN 16 ISO-KF with G1/4 female thread.
- Chemical process engineering
- Vacuum insulations
- Evacuation and filling
- Packing machines
- Appliance engineering
- Vacuum furnaces