VSH – Smartline™ Vacuum Transducer
VSH – Smartline Vacuum Transducer Absolute Pressure 1000 to 5 x 10-10 mbar
The digital combination transducer VSH (Pirani/hot cathode) measures absolute pressure from atmospheric pressure to ultrahigh vacuum.
Microcontroller intelligence automatically manages the optional interplay of both vacuum sensors.
Smartline represents cutting edge technology providing safe, precise and cost effective process control.
- Wide range sensor Pirani / Bayard Alpert
- Pirani with extended range allows operation of hot cathode at lower pressure and increases lifetime
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Bayard-Alpert with blowing resistant, yttrium coated double filament, insensitive against inrush of air
- Digital RS485 interface and analog output signal 1.219-8.6 V or EtherCAT
- Automatic baud rate detection 9.6 kBit/s to 115 kBit/s
- Two independent, potential-free relay switch points
- Optionally with large, integrated LCD display with background illumination (VSH88DL, VSH89DL)
- Easily replaceable sensor heads with stored calibration data
- Coating plants and vapor deposition
- Sputtering plants
- Analysis technology
- Measuring and controlling in the fine and ultrahigh vacuum range
- Vacuum furnaces
- Process engineering
- Space simulation chambers